BiographyTom comes to MSR from Kansas State University where he earned a Master of Architecture with a focus on urban renewal, passive design systems, and mixed-use developments. While at Kansas State University, he was a finalist for the graduate level Heintzelmann Award. Since joining MSR in 2012, Tom has contributed to a number of multifamily housing projects for Aeon, including the Rose mixed-use complex, Parkview Villa Rehabilitation, and Crest Apartments Rehabilitation. He has also worked on conceptual designs for single-family residences, office remodels, college administrative buildings, and proposals for repurposing existing urban structures. In all facets of the design process, Tom provides valuable understanding of building information modeling, creating well-coordinated, detailed designs. He also has participated in the Living Building Challenge, AIA Minnesota Housing Advocacy Committee Search For Shelter Design Charrette, and other volunteer design initiatives focused on improving housing options in the local community. Tom is an associate of the firm.
- Aeon Crest Apartments (Minneapolis, MN) multifamily housing renovation.
- Aeon Parkview Villa (Minneapolis, MN) multifamily housing renovation.
- Aeon The Rose (Minneapolis, MN) mixed-use multifamily housing development.
- Daily Work Office (Minneapolis, MN) renovation (pro-bono design).
- University of Minnesota Raptor Center (Saint Paul, MN) mews renovation.