Kristilyn Vercruysse, AIA, LEED AP
BiographyA registered architect and MSR associate, Kristilyn has more than 10 years of professional experience. Her strengths include close project coordination from design development through construction administration. She works closely with consultants and clients to ensure well-integrated building and construction document sets.
Kristilyn has been with MSR since 2005. Her design work is focused on rehabilitating existing buildings, including the Urban Outfitters Corporate Campus, and she enjoys the challenge of understanding existing conditions and transforming design ideas into reality. She has also worked on several residential projects, ranging from a private rural estate to an urban condo renovation. Prior to joining MSR, Kristilyn worked on various community centers in Wisconsin and public schools in the Twin Cities metro area.
Kristilyn holds a Master of Architecture from Arizona State University and a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from the University of Minnesota.
- 3M Corporate Campus Makeover (Saint Paul, MN).
- DeLaSalle High School Center for Worship and the Arts (Minneapolis, MN).
- Humboldt Lofts, 9th Floor (Minneapolis, MN).
- Private Estate (Rural Pennsylvania).
- SEI Investments Corporate Headquarters (Oaks, PA) Building 10.
- Tulsa City-County Central Library (Tulsa, OK).
- Urban Outfitters Corporate Campus (Philadelphia, PA).
- Westminster Presbyterian Church (Minneapolis, MN).