BiographyVeronica recently joined MSR and has three years of professional design experience. Describing herself as a designer, naturalist, and pioneer, she strives for dynamic juxtapositions of the familiar with the unconventional. Veronica’s design work includes interiors, furniture, graphics, products, and fashion and jewelry. Inspired by the Zaha Hadid-designed Heydar Aliyev Cultural Center in Azerbaijan, her fashion design collaboration with MSR interior designer Caitlin Maus received a 2014 IIDA Northland Chapter Fusion Fashion Show Best Interpretation of Musical Venue Award and People’s Choice Award. Veronica’s furniture design was featured in the Design Within Reach Minneapolis Furniture Design Exhibition in 2013. Veronica holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design with a concentration in product design from the University of Wisconsin–Stout, graduating magna cum laude.
- Aeon’s The Rose Mixed-Income Housing (Minneapolis, MN).
- Haverford College Visual Culture Arts and Media (VCAM) facility (Haverford, PA).
- MACC CommonWealth Office (Minneapolis, MN) pro bono.
- Pitkin County Library (Aspen, CO).
- Tulsa City-County Central Library (Tulsa, OK).