Stephen Bellairs, AIA, LEED AP
BiographyAn MSR senior associate with 24 years of experience, Stephen has worked globally in the United Kingdom, Europe, South Africa, and the United States. Stephen has served as a community liaison to the Montgomery County Civic Association, is a former board member of the Allanwood Gayfields Willson Hills Gaywoods Civic Association, has published papers in facilities management journals, has lectured on construction administration in practice in the UK, has taught design studios globally, and has served as a juror for professional design competitions and student reviews. His management style is highly organized and responsive, combining clear thinking and inquiry with the ability to lead decision making processes in a logical and methodical manner, all while maintaining a keen and passionate eye for design and detail consistency.
- 4332-4 Farragut Street (Hyattsville, MD) mixed-use redevelopment.
- Anne Arundel County Public Library (Annapolis, MD) master plan.
- Drexel University Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design URBN Center (Philadelphia, PA).
- Folger Shakespeare Library (Washington, DC) feasibility study.
- Louisville Free Public Library Newburg Branch (Louisville, KY).
- Port Towns CDC Peoples Harbor Mixed-Use Development (Colmar Manor, MD)