Rhys MacPherson, LEED AP BD+C
BiographyA senior associate and project manager with MSR, Rhys offers 23 years’ professional experience and has been with the firm since 1992. He has served as project manager for numerous community projects and cultural facilities. Rhys holds a Bachelor of Architecture and Environmental Design from the University of Minnesota. In addition to his professional experience, Rhys is actively involved in the community. He participated in the Audubon Neighborhood Association in Northeast Minneapolis for 10 years helping to secure NRP funds, assess housing issues, support improvements to Johnson Street, and explore adaptive reuse options for the Hollywood Theater. Rhys also participated in the Search for Shelter design charrettes focused on addressing housing needs for battered women, the Project for Pride in Living (PPL) EcoVillage design charrettes, and the McKnight Foundation forum on affordable housing.
- Bakken Library and Museum of Electricity in Life (Minneapolis, MN).
- City House (Saint Paul, MN) park shelter and interpretive center.
- Drake Marble Building (Saint Paul, MN).
- Facility Systems, Inc., Corporate Headquarters (Plymouth, MN).
- Free People Stores (East Coast).
- GSA IDIQ Projects (Minneapolis, MN).
- McKnight Foundation Office (Minneapolis, MN).
- New French Bakery and Bistro (Minneapolis, MN).
- Northwest Area Foundation Office (Saint Paul, MN).
- Peggy Lauritsen Design Group Office (Minneapolis, MN).
- Project for Pride in Living (Minneapolis, MN) various affordable housing projects.
- Rancho Mirage Public Library (Rancho Mirage, CA).
- Raymond and University Building (Saint Paul, MN) study for mixed-use development.
- SEI Investments Corporate Headquarters (Oaks, PA).