Rachelle Schoessler Lynn, FASID, CID, LEED Fellow
BiographyRachelle has focused her 20 years of professional service on designing workplace solutions for a range of companies in the Twin Cities. Rachelle has also devoted her career to design excellence and sustainable design. She is a national leader in sustainable design solutions. Several of her projects have garnered national and state design awards, including the Red Stag Supper Club—the first LEED-CI Silver certified restaurant in Minnesota. Rachelle cofounded and led an independent architecture and interior design studio focused on sustainable design for five years. She also led the interior design and workplace practice for two major Minnesota design firms. She is a frequent lecturer on workplace issues and sustainable design and an adjunct faculty member at the University of Minnesota. Rachelle was inducted into the ASID College of Fellows in 2009, awarded the 2011 Design Achievement Award from Iowa State University, and received the 2004 Designer of Distinction Award from the Minnesota Chapter of ASID. Rachelle is also a recipient of a Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal “40 Under 40” Award. She was recently selected as the national ASID Designer of Distinction, the premier award for personal achievement and social consciousness in the interior design field.
- Forest Stewardship Council U.S. Headquarters (Minneapolis, MN).
- KARE 11 (Minneapolis, MN) set design.
Work performed prior to joining MSR:
- Hilton Hotel (Bloomington, MN).
- KARE 11 (Minneapolis, MN) energy study.
- Land Stewardship Project Building (Minneapolis, MN) renovation.
- Norman Pointe II Office Tower (Bloomington, MN) core and shell.
- Pat’s Tap (Minneapolis, MN).
- Red Stag Supperclub (Minneapolis, MN).
- State of Minnesota Flex Work and Office Standard Guidelines (MN).
- Toro (Bloomington, MN) campus concepts.
- Ulteig Engineers Office (Minneapolis, MN) design only.
- The Weidt Group Headquarters (Minneapolis, MN).
- Wolters Kluwer/ProVation Medical Office (Minneapolis, MN)