Matt Kruntorad, AIA, LEED AP
BiographyPhilosophical by nature, Matt most enjoys the testing of ideas through an academic approach to design. He believes that we should always revisit the essentials in order to remove the blinders. A registered architect and new principal of the firm, Matt has 14 years of professional experience and has been with MSR since 2003. He has worked on a wide variety of project types, including private residences, cultural facilities, park buildings, office space, higher education facilities, and libraries. In addition to his professional practice, he is Adjunct Assistant Professor at the University of Minnesota College of Design and was Assistant Professor at the Oklahoma State University School of Architecture from 2000–2003. Matt holds a Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies from the University of Nebraska, Lincoln, and is a LEED accredited professional.
- Carleton College Weitz Center for Creativity (Northfield, MN).
- Drexel University Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design URBN Center (Philadelphia, PA).
- Itasca Building Parking Garage (Minneapolis, MN) study.
- Louisville Free Public Library Southwest Regional Library (Louisville, KY).
- Minnesota Museum of American Art (Saint Paul, MN) pro bono.
- Minnesota Valley National Wildlife Refuge Rapids Lake Unit Visitor Center (Carver, MN).
- Private Estate (Rural Pennsylvania).
- Saint Cloud Public Library (Saint Cloud, MN).