BiographyMartin recently joined MSR after receiving his Master of Architecture from the University of Minnesota College of Design in 2013. His work covers a wide range of project types, including office environments, affordable housing, and cultural centers. He values seeing the translation of rendered architectural ideas into finely executed details across all scales. Martin uses 3D digital tools for rapid design iteration and the production of full resolution presentation materials. Prior to his time at MSR, Martin worked in both design and construction around the Twin Cities. In addition to his degree from the University of Minnesota, Martin holds a Bachelor of Science in Biology and Drawing from Lewis & Clark College. Martin credits his appreciation for the creativity and engagement of hands-on learning to his early education at City of Lakes Waldorf School. This foundation led him to pursue both the fine arts and sciences throughout his education, culminating in his choice to pursue a career in architecture.
- Campbell County Rockpile Museum (Gillette, WY).
- Centennial Mills Redevelopment (Portland, OR) plan.
- City of Lakes Waldorf School (Minneapolis, MN).
- Honeywell (Golden Valley, MN) renovations.
- Island Station (Saint Paul, MN) master plan.
- Madison Municipal Building (Madison, WI).
- Missoula Central Library (Missoula, MT).
- Pillsbury Tunnel Interpretive Space (Minneapolis, MN).
- PPL Southside Stabilization (Minneapolis, MN).