BiographyLigeia went to school to become an architect and ultimately chose a career as a graphic and signage designer within an architecture firm. Her well-trained eye is invaluable in the creation of signage packages for projects, at photo shoots, and in producing the firm’s various promotional materials. She seamlessly moves between myriad design programs, often assisting architects with drawings, presentations, and awards submissions. Ligeia also manages the firm’s website and is a member of the AIA Minnesota Committee on Design. An associate with MS&R, Ligeia serves as the firm’s graphics manager. She holds a Bachelor of Arts, magna cum laude, with a major in Architecture and a minor in American Indian Studies from the University of Minnesota. Ligeia also studied abroad in the Denmark International Studies program for a semester and continues to have a passion for international travel.
- Dallas Public Library Lochwood Branch (Dallas, TX) signage design.
- Fargo Public Library Main Library (Fargo, ND) signage design.
- Louisville Free Public Library Newburg Branch (Louisville, KY) signage design.
- Madison Central Library (Madison, WI) signage design.
- McAllen Public Library (McAllen, TX) signage design.
- Ramsey County Roseville Library (Roseville, MN) signage design.
- Saint Cloud Public Library (Saint Cloud, MN) design of children’s area mural.
- Upper Iowa University Student Center (Fayette, IA) signage design.