BiographyDan is a MSR associate with twelve years of professional experience. He works in a range of design software programs, including Revit 2010, Rhinoceros, FormZ, SketchUp, and AutoCAD 2010. Prior to joining MSR, Dan worked for Julie Snow Architects for seven years. He is also an adjunct instructor at the University of Minnesota School of Architecture. Dan has received numerous honors for his work, including a Bernard Hein Endowment Thesis Award, KKE Prize Honoraria, Havens Scholarship, and First Prize for the Moline Concrete Water Tower Competition. He holds a Master of Architecture from the University of Minnesota and a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy and Religion from Saint Olaf College.
- Ames Public Library (Ames, IA).
- Helsinki Central Library (Helsinki, Finland) design competition.
- Herman Miller Design Yard (Holland, MI) master plan.
- Leech Lake Tribal College Library (Cass Lake, MN).
- Luther Seminary Bockman Hall (Saint Paul, MN).
- Minnesota Museum of American Art (Minneapolis, MN) pro-bono.