Dan Vercruysse, AIA, LEED AP
BiographyA registered architect, Dan has served many roles within teams, ranging from project designer to project manager. This breadth of experience is paired with a working knowledge of a diverse mix of project types that span the spectrum from residences, arts educational facilities, and libraries to a multi-facility corporate campus. Dan’s interests in design focus on the maintenance of design concepts throughout the creative process, producing work that clearly exemplifies its original creative vision. His intensity for creative collaboration has resulted in projects that have been recognized with such honors as an AIA Honor Award, AIA Central States Region Honor Award, AIA Minnesota Honor Award, and a Business Week /Architectural Record Award. Dan holds a Bachelor of Architecture from Iowa State University of Science and Technology. Dan was recently named a Senior Associate of the firm.
- Carlyle Condominiums, 37th Floor (Minneapolis, MN).
- Centennial Mills (Portland, OR) mixed-use redevelopment.
- Dallas Public Library Lochwood Branch (Dallas, TX).
- Fargo Public Library Main Library (Fargo, ND).
- Herman Miller Design Yard (Holland, MI) master planning.
- Minneapolis College of Art and Design (Minneapolis, MN)
master planning and expansion design.
- University of Minnesota, Morris, Welcome Center (Morris, MN).
- Upper Iowa University Liberal Arts Building (Fayette, IA).
- Upper Iowa University Student Center (Fayette, IA).
- Urban Outfitters Corporate Campus (Philadelphia, PA).