Byoungjin Lee, AIA, LEED AP
BiographyA registered architect, Byoungjin joined MS&R in 2004. He holds a Master of Architecture from the University of Minnesota College of Design and did his thesis on the adaptive reuse of a historic grain elevator head house and sack house on Saint Paul’s riverfront, which is now the MS&R-designed City House interpretive center. Prior to joining the firm, Byoungjin worked at Shinhan Construction & Engineering Company as a construction manager in Seoul, Korea. He also holds a Bachelor of Architectural Engineering from Hannam University in Daejeon, Korea, and is a LEED accredited professional. Byoungjin was recently named an Associate of the firm.
- Bud Werner Memorial Library (Steamboat Springs, CO).
- Daystar Foundation Library (Oklahoma City, OK).
- Fargo Public Library Main Library (Fargo, ND).
- Hayden Mill (Tempe, AZ) mixed-use redevelopment.
- Louisville Free Public Library Portland Branch (Louisville, KY).
- Louisville Free Public Library Shawnee Branch (Louisville, KY).
- Louisville Free Public Library Western Branch (Louisville, KY).
- Madison Central Library (Madison, WI).
- Northland College Dexter Library (Ashland, WI).
- Ramsey County Roseville Library (Roseville, MN).