Ben Schwarz, LEED Green Associate
BiographyRecently joining MSR, Ben has five years of professional experience. He has been involved in all phases of project design from schematic design through construction administration, with responsibilities including field verification and documentation of existing conditions, modeling and rendering existing conditions, developing design concepts, preparing construction details, performing building code reviews, and attending project meetings. Ben has a passion for those smaller, sometimes overlooked, details that can directly impact the overall success of a project. He also advocates for developing and applying sustainable design techniques and principles in project work. Ben has extensive experience with 3D modeling and the use of building information modeling (BIM) software, including Autodesk Revit and 3ds Max, Sketchup, and Vue. He holds a Master of Architecture and Bachelor of Environmental Design from North Dakota State University.
- 3M Building 223 Design Center (Saint Paul, MN).
- 3M Research & Development Facilities (Saint Paul, MN).
- Aberdeen Public Library (Aberdeen, SD).
- Aeon Parkview Villa (Columbia Heights, MN).
- Haverford College Visual Culture, Arts & Media (VCAM) Center (Haverford, PA).
- Medtronic DC Office (Washington, DC).
- Stone Arch Lofts Rooftop (Minneapolis, MN).